If you’re interested in starting a career at Winn Group then we want to hear from you!
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and have a range of roles and opportunities across Winn Group.
Whatever the role, it’s important you agree with, and naturally display, our core values; integrity, respect, loyalty and reliability, with trust at the core of all you do.
If you fit the bill, take a look at our current vacancies over on our dedicated recruitment site.
Our application process is designed to allow you to showcase your skills, talents and abilities. Below is our recruitment process broken down into six steps:
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Apply for the vacancy you’re interested in by providing a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
- We’ll review all applications throughout the recruitment process.
- If your application is successful, a member of our HR team will contact you to arrange an interview.
- The interview will take place with the Recruiting Manager and a member of our HR team.
- Depending on the role, you may be invited in for a second interview.
- Once all interviews are complete, our HR team will contact all interviewees to let them know the outcome of the interview(s).
Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
Visit our Indeed page to find out more about working at Winn Group.